Send me an email if you want to know more about working at NerdPeople
Strong Junior iOS Developer
The goal of our project is to use the power of machine learning and natural language processing to help users around the world make informed sports betting decisions based on the most probable outcome and the best possible odds, using advanced technological tools.
- 1+year of real experience in iOS development.
- Can code fluently in Swift.
- Knowledge of OS concepts, Network Stacks, Distributed computing.
- Understanding of backend services.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical, logical, and problem-solving skills.
English level: Intermediate and higher.
- Would be a plus
- Android experience.
A confident understanding of the latest industry trends.
- Development of new iOS apps.
- Optimization of resource consumption by applications.
- Implementation of new technologies and approaches in development.
Being versatile, accommodating and willing to think collectively – outside-of-the-box
What do we offer
- Remote work (the option of working from coworking space or from our office can be discussed separately)
- High-trust environment: no screen time-trackers and flexible working hours
- 15 days of paid vacation, sick-leave
- Official Ukrainian holidays are days off
- Training and workshops for your career growth