Inspire your followers
Whether you have previous experience with marketing, or you are just setting on this journey, the truth is: marketing paradigm shifts from outbound to inbound marketing. In fact, unless you have a very old school approach, infinite budgets, or your product is vital to everybody out there — outbound marketing barely works anymore. People are very likely to skip through your video ads, ignore your direct mail, and drift off during your radio commercials. Inbound marketing, on the other hand, is on the rise, giving up to 750% better conversion than traditional marketing.
What is inbound marketing and why do I need it?
Lately, inbound has become a synonym of smart and efficient digital marketing. Yes, we know it is a bold statement–but that’s just the way it is. It is a cross-channel marketing strategy that actually works, brings new leads and conversions, engages your customers, and ultimately provides good return on investment. To a certain extent, inbound is not what you do, rather than how exactly you do it. Basically, inbound marketing centers around the content, and the value this content presents to the end user–uniting under one roof a series of channels to deliver this content.
Inbound is a go-to strategy for everyone who doesn’t want to blow their budget, and who wants to see digital performance rather than mere efforts.
Inbound vs Outbound marketing
The main question that people ask themselves–and us–is how inbound differs from the traditional, or outbound marketing? It’s quite simple, really:
- Highly disruptive
- Your audience is exposed to your message by force of the marketing channel of your choice
- Has very broad reach, targets all groups of people, many of which may not be interested in your business
- The audience is more reluctant, often trying to ignore unwanted messages
- The density of marketing messages your clients are exposed to is very high, which increases the level of ‘informational noize’
- Requires constant investment to keep moving forward
- Examples: TV/radio/newspaper ads, direct print mail, leaflets, banners, CPC/CPI, cold calls, billboards, etc
- Starts with people’s permission to communicate your message
- Is more narrow in reach, but is custom-tailored to the expectations of your target audience
- The audience is more friendly, and is more likely to respond
- Triggers interest and inspires action rather than trying to hard promote your business
- Strong emphasis on organic lead acquisition
- Examples: social media, SEO, blogs, whitepapers, webinars, ebooks, newsletters, video content, infographics, etc
How we do inbound marketing:
At NerdPeople, we are very meticulous towards the strategies that work in real life, and which have proven to deliver results. That is why we’ve adopted an inbound marketing approach towards crafting marketing solutions for our clients. We carefully research your target audience, finding the people with the matching pain points, and then shape the strategy that is designed to trigger interest in the most organic way. When doing so, we follow the inbound methodology:
Most of the people coming to your website are strangers. Our job is to attract the right strangers to your website, who’ll be willing to continue their journey by further engaging with your brand. That is done through delivering the targeted content that meets your client’s expectations, and answers the questions they have–via social media, search engine optimization, blogging and blog hopping, etc.
When your website visitor shares their contact information with you, it marks their transformation from strangers into qualified leads. We can make this happen by securing the concept and creating the right content (cheat sheets, whitepapers, e-books, case studies, videos, webinars, courses, infographics), while also building the landing pages, creating or optimizing the calls to actions and contact forms
This is everybody’s favorite step–turning your leads into paying customers for your business. We do this through meticulous lead nurturing strategies, automation, sales techniques, and in-depth analytics.
Many would stop at the previous stage–but at NerdPeople, we don’t see conversion as an end point. At this step, we will help you build a long-lasting relationship with your clients, that will result in getting repeated sales and referrals to other prospects. As everything else in inbound, this is done through good content shared via email, social, and blog–that shows your expertise and care for your audience.